Thursday 4 August 2011

August Wishlist.


Ok so this is a couple of items i am in love with right now! I know they look kind of autumny yet with the weather in England our summer is like autumn :(
1. Triangle Chain Drop Earings - Urban Outfitters
2. Egyptian Choker Necklace - Oasis
3. Mint Green Platforms - Schuh
4. Mini Skulls Crop Top - Topshop
5. MOTO Berry Baxter Jeans - Topshop
6. Skull Platforms - Schuh
7. Wolf Zip Back Tank - Topshop
I've also bought myself a couple of bits and bobs these past few days so my next post will likely be a mini haul for you! Hope your all well! 



3 comments:

  1. I love the wolf t-shirt. I cannot wait to read more of your blog posts, they are fantastic. You are also very pretty! Keep up the good work.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    __________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thats so sweet! Thankyou! Xx

    ReplyDelete