Sunday 10 April 2011

All of the lights;

So i did really well today, i didn't want to spend much dosh seems as its my birthday next week.
So i just bought a couple of things from savers.
Cuticura Dry Skin Moisture Lotion - £1.49
I have really dry skin so i've been looking for a moisturiser for ages that works i saw this in savers and it was only £1.49 so i thought i might aswell try it out as the price was just amazing for like 175ml of moisturiser! But yeah, i love it. It makes my skin feel really soft and it doesn't feel really wet on the face which is good to me as i hate creams which make me feel like i'm drowing.... yeah, sorry if you have no clue what i'm on about hah. It has a kinda weird smell, kinda like plastic, i dunno but i like it funnily enough as it's not to strong. So yeah, i think you might as well try it out.

Skin Deep self tanning wipes - £1.
I know it's getting to summer so i shouldn't really be buying fake tan butttttttt i literally fail to tan, i honestly don't know what is wrong with my skin but i just burn. My friend recommended self tanning wipes as they give a really nice colour and don't streak, so when i saw these for the price of £1 in savers i just had to buy them. They take a day to develop but they are incredibly easy to put on! Plus they don't have that yakee fake tan smell or damp feel which is perfect for me. So yeah i would definitely recommend them if your looking for a quick and streak free way of getting a tan.

Ummm, i hope this has been some help, yet thats it for now but i'll soon have lots to show you as it's my birthday on the 14th of april!!

love lauren
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment