Wednesday 13 April 2011

Off to the zoo bitches

Today was a pretty tiring day to be honest. Woke up at 6:40 which is extreeeeeeeeeeeeemly early for me! Had to get all the kids ready then was out of the house by 9:30 surprisingly! 
We arrived at dudley zoo about 10:20 after been stuck in traffic for about half an hour! The kids were getting pretty restless! Once we were there though it was all good except for the fact it was freeeeeezing cold! 
I absolutely adore walking round zoos as your able to get really close and interact with the animals there which the boys loved! I ended up stroking a snake which is pretty brave for me!
Just a quick video of me and the boys going down the slide, looks a blast right ;D
All in all was a propper brilliant day and i absolutely loved it!
Just dyed my hair now with live colour XXL - Mystic Violet and for the ends of my hair i used live colour XXL - Absolute Platinum which i think was £3 each at tesco.
I will soon post a picture of how it turns outtt!
love lauren 
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. haha cute <3 <3 nice blog :) im your new follower cant wait for you to follow me back
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete