Tuesday 12 April 2011

The pain was worth it.

So i finally did it! I went and got my rook pierced. I've been wanting it done for absolute months now and i finally went ahead and had it pierced which i am extremely happy about.
I'll admit it freaking killed when she put the needle through but once it was done i couldn't feel it, and i'm such a baby when it comes to pain, but i believe it was totally worth it although it's not that fun to sleep on! I had it done at a place called Four Leaf clothing in Worcestershire and it only cost £10! 
I know you can't see it that well but it's the piercing on the right :) I promise i will try to get a better picture of it soon! 
I also ordered some earrings from asos last week which look like wings. I did want the ones from topshop but they were all sold out so i just bought these ones as they were pretty similar and only cost £4! YAY :)
Thats all for now 
love lauren
Obvcorse a picture of me looking extremely cool...
 xoxoxo

2 comments: